Welcome to Eastern Construction LLC
Restoring the Past. Building the Future
Eastern Construction is a full-service, class-A licensed, General Contracting and Construction Management Company, serving the needs of the DC Metropolitan area and the East Coast. Our Portfolio features projects of all sizes and levels of complexity, from intricate interior to extensive exterior construction projects. Our Portfolio includes renovations and new construction to:
- Multi-Family Communities
- Commercial Properties
- Government Institutes
- Military Bases
- Retail Space
- Office Buildings
Hunt Club Apartments
The Henry Condominium Homes
Windsor at Shirlington Village Apartments
Springwoods at Lake Ridge
OUR CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Class-A General Contractor
- VA License #270-512-092-4A
- MD- License #02677989
- SWaM Certified Company:#690277
- EPA Certified Company: #NAT-21668-0
- Leed Certified General Contractor and Project Managers
- OHSA Certified Employees in CPR, First Aid & Fall Protection Safety
- Roofing & VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Contractor through Certainteed
- Fully Insured, Bonded & Financially Strong.
- December 2013: Eastern Construction was recognized by CertainTeed, for being awarded the largest exterior renovation project, in the United States, for the rehab Eastern is completing for Foulger Pratt at Woodbridge Station Apartments. The 44 building project will include the replacement of 9,500 sqs of siding and 3,600 sqs of roofing along with upgrades to all exterior building elements & rebuilding 386 balconies.
- December 2012: Eastern Construction was recognized by GAF, for completing the largest roof replacement project in the entire United States, within a 60-day time frame. The massive Harbor Group International Portfolio covered 15,000 sq of roofing (equivalent to 1,500,000 SF) for 1,500 townhouses & 12 garden style apartments. .
- Nationally recognized for accomplishments in the DC Metropolitan area.